Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu February 26, 2009
CRUMBS Panel - 2//26/09 - The State of the Music Industry
Albany, NY – This panel discussion, recorded on February 26, 2009 at WAMC's Linda Norris Auditorium, is part of our monthly CRUMBS Nite Out events.
This month's panel:
Bernard M. Resnick, Esq,
Gary Tash: a producer, arranger, composer and multi-instrumentalist who co-founded Underscore in 2005. Underscore specializes in music for motion picture and television advertising and has had placements in trailers ranging from Hancock and Iron Man to Pirates of the Caribbean-At World's End and Night at the Museum.
Bernard M. Resnick, Esq.: an entertainment attorney practicing in Philadelphia, PA, USA. He has worked in the entertainment industry for over twenty years. His firm, Bernard M. Resnick, Esq., P.C. has earned over 60 gold, platinum, multi-platinum, Billboard #1 and/or BDS Certified Spin awards for deals the firm has negotiated and drafted on behalf of the firm's clients, representing sales of over 65,000,000 records.
Tim Lynch: an amazing talent in the music industry.