Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Tue January 10, 2006
CSEA Negotiations at a Standstill
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – The New York Civil Service Employees Association has declared an impasse in contract talks with Dutchess County over the cost of health insurance.
WAMC's Hudson valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.