Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue January 10, 2006
CSEA Negotiations at a Standstill
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – The New York Civil Service Employees Association has declared an impasse in contract talks with Dutchess County over the cost of health insurance.
WAMC's Hudson valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.