Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New England News
Tue July 1, 2008
CT accepting applications from uninsured adults for Charter Oak health plan
Hartford,CT – Connecticut is accepting applications from uninsured adults for its new Charter Oak health plan.Individual premiums will range from $75 to $259 a month, depending on income levels. Details from WAMC's Carrie Saldo. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.