Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Fri May 7, 2004
CT AG Plans Multi-State Opposition to SLC Plant
By Allison Dunne
Salisbury, CT – Connecticut's Attorney General is assembling a multi-state coalition to oppose the proposed St. Lawrence Cement Greenport plant. The move comes as the attorney general will participate tomorrow on a panel about how the proposed plant would affect the health of those beyond the Columbia County border. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.