Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Fri May 7, 2004
CT AG Plans Multi-State Opposition to SLC Plant
By Allison Dunne
Salisbury, CT – Connecticut's Attorney General is assembling a multi-state coalition to oppose the proposed St. Lawrence Cement Greenport plant. The move comes as the attorney general will participate tomorrow on a panel about how the proposed plant would affect the health of those beyond the Columbia County border. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.