Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri December 17, 2004
CT River Valley Full of Dinosaur Tracks
By Kelly Wilkinson
Holyoke, MA – The Connecticut River Valley of Western Massachusetts is one of the richest sources of fossilized dinosaur tracks on the globe. But over the years, people have been chipping the tracks out of the rock. WAMC"s Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson spent an afternoon with a geologist in the area and has this report.