Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Thu July 17, 2008
CT will get $2 million as part of Bristol-Myers Squibb settlement
Hartford,CT – Attorney General Richard Blumenthal says Connecticut will be receiving almost $2 million as part of a national settlement with drug maker Bristol-Myers Squibb. WAMC's Carrie Saldo has this report. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.