Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
Fri October 19, 2012
Cuomo Saddles Up for Obama Campaign Trail
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo will take his high favorability ratings out on the campaign trail for fellow Democrat President Barack Obama.
Cuomo says he plans to go to swing states to campaign for Obama, but didn't say where or when he will go.
In the interview on WGDJ-AM Radio, Cuomo says he is trying to tamp down speculation about his own interest in a run for president in 2016. Cuomo repeatedly says he's not thinking about it.
Cuomol, who is popular with Democrats as well as Republicans and indepedent voters, also said Obama"corrected" any problem he had in his first debate against Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Cuomo says, however, that the race is going to be close.
Cuomo has rarely left New York in two years in office.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press