Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Tue February 28, 2006
Cutting Hospitals Will Hurt Hudson Valley
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – Ulster County lawmakers say they are doing everything in their power to prevent the possible downsizing and closing of hospitals throughout the region.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.