Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed May 26, 2004
CWT Files Wants Party Status Re: Belleayre Project
By Allison Dunne
Margaretville, NY – The conference began yesterday on the proposed Belleayre Resort at Catskill Park. As officials gathered from 2 of the 3 groups that filed for party status, another joined the mix. The Coalition of Watershed Towns, Delaware County, and the Town of Middletown officially became the fourth group. The coalition's attorney says the last-minute move comes in response to what he says is the NYC Department of Environmental Protection's invasion of the towns' home turf. Allison Dunne reports.