Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Mon February 13, 2006
Dam Hearing Held
By Deborah Runcie
Schenectady, NY – Recent revelations that the New York City Department of Environmental Protection doctored dam inspections in the Catskills have worsened the department's already strained relationship with upstate communities. Lawmakers gathered in Schenectady last week to discus their concerns about dam safety and flood prevention throughout upstate New York.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has a follow-up report.