Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed February 1, 2006
Dam Hearing Scheduled
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – There are new calls for better dam monitoring in New York state following reports of faked inspections in the Catskills. More lawmakers are demanding improved procedures by the state Department of Environmental Conservation and the New York City Department of Environmental Protection.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more...