Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Around the Nation
Sun January 15, 2012
Daughter Auctions Stradivari Cello To Hear It Again
The cello belonging to the late Bernard Greenhouse from the Beaux Arts Trio goes up for auction on Monday. The instrument is one of only 60 cellos in the world today that were made by the master Antonio Stradivari and is expected to fetch a price in the millions. Host Rachel Martin speaks with Greenhouse's daughter, Elena Delbanco, and her husband, Nicholas Delbanco, an author who has written about the instrument.