Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Mon December 17, 2012
What happened on Friday reminded many of us of another tragic school shooting at Columbine High School on April 20th, 1999. That is the day seniors Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold killed 12 students and one teacher, as well as injuring 24 others.
This morning we will talk to Dave Cullen, one of the first reporters on the scene that fateful day. Cullen, author of Columbine, will share with us about why Americans suffer so many gun massacres and the lessons we should be taking not just on gun control but on mental healthcare.