Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Thu January 3, 2008
David Barnhart - Words of the Year (aired 1/3/08)
Albany, NY – David Barnhart is a lexicographer and neologist who lives in the Hudson Valley. Each year in January the American Dialect Society convenes the New Words Committee in order to nominate and examine candidates for Words of the Year. He will present his list of candidates for consideration in Chicago. Before he does that, though, he will talk to us about them.