Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Thu May 9, 2013
David Moyes Man. U. Manager Front Runner
Sir Alex Ferguson is on the very short list of most successful coaches and managers in sports history, and he's about to step down.
The Manchester United manager says he will retire at the end of the Premier League season. Ferguson made the announcement a few weeks after capturing his 13th Premier League title and 38th major trophy since taking over United in 1986.
Everton manager David Moyes is the front-runner to take over for the 71-year-old Ferguson.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights Reserved.