Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Arts & Culture
Thu January 3, 2013
David Wax Museum at The Colonial on 1/4
Tomorrow night at 8pm, David Wax Museum is playing at The Colonial Theatre in Pittsfield, MA. Their indie rock is a unique blend of Americana folk and Mexican son music. The New Yorker said of their sound that it “Kicks up a cloud of excitement with its high-energy border-crossing sensibility.”
The band’s two core members are David Wax and Suz Slezak and Suz talks with us about the band origin story, the music, and playing the donkey jaw-bone.