Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Fri November 26, 2004
De-Listing Proposal Irks Wolf Proponents
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The US Fish and Wildlife Service is in the process of determining whether the Eastern Gray Wolf should be removed from the Endangered species list. The idea of de-listing the animal is drawing criticism from some groups in the region who want the wolf re-introduced into the Adirondacks. But others note that previous efforts to do that have failed. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.