Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue March 8, 2005
Dean Raises Over 3 Million for Democrats in 3 Weeks
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean is taking his fund-raising expertise to his new job as head of the Democratic National Committee. In the three weeks since Dean became chairman, the committee has raised three-point-four million dollars. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.