Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Tue March 8, 2005
Dean Raises Over 3 Million for Democrats in 3 Weeks
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean is taking his fund-raising expertise to his new job as head of the Democratic National Committee. In the three weeks since Dean became chairman, the committee has raised three-point-four million dollars. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.