Most Active Stories
- Adirondack Park Agency To Consider Changes To State Land Master Plan
- NY's New Medical Marijuana Law Carries A "Wait"
- Albany Firefighters Public Appeal: Save Ladder 1
- WAMC’s Alan Chartock In Conversation with Malcolm Nance, International Terrorism Expert
- Archaeologists Excited By Finds Beneath Armory Building
Mon July 16, 2012
Death Cab For Cutie's Nick Harmer
Influenced by the down to earth style of the 90’s grunge scene, the indie rock band Death Cab For Cutie has climbed its way to the top with hits like “Crooked Teeth” and "I Will Follow You into the Dark". With its unique lead vocalist Ben Gibbard and alternative sound, the band has released 7 studio albums, and stayed true to their mission of making music that speaks to both them and their fans. Death Cab for Cutie will be at Brewery Ommegang Saturday July 21 at 5:30PM, and WAMC's Katie Britton caught up with their bassist Nick Harmer while he was on tour, and spoke about how the band has been together for 15 years.