Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue January 25, 2005
Death Penalty Hearing
By Karen Dewitt
Albany, NY – Opponents of the death penalty testified at a hearing held by the state Assembly on whether to reinstate New York's capital punishment law. A portion of New York's death penalty statute was struck down by
the state's high court last year. WAMC's Capitol Correspondent, Karen Dewitt reports.