Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue January 25, 2005
Death Penalty Hearing
By Karen Dewitt
Albany, NY – Opponents of the death penalty testified at a hearing held by the state Assembly on whether to reinstate New York's capital punishment law. A portion of New York's death penalty statute was struck down by
the state's high court last year. WAMC's Capitol Correspondent, Karen Dewitt reports.