Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri October 1, 2004
Debate Discussed at College Minus Media Spin
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – More than 150 people gathered in a meeting room at Plattsburgh State Thursday night to watch and then discuss the presidential debate between John Kerry and George Bush. Organizers formatted the subsequent discussion so that there would be no media influence over post-debate comments. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has the story.