Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue September 28, 2004
Debate Over Auditor R?sum? Continues
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Vermont incumbent Auditor Elizabeth Ready has been under fire for allegedly misrepresenting her educational background. Ready says the inaccuracies were a mistake and she takes full responsibility for the misinformation. Her Republican challenger says she should stop performing state audits until she provides a clear explanation. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.