Most Active Stories
- NY's New Medical Marijuana Law Carries A "Wait"
- Albany Firefighters Public Appeal: Save Ladder 1
- WAMC’s Alan Chartock In Conversation with Malcolm Nance, International Terrorism Expert
- NY Governor Has A Plan To Revitalize Stewart Airport
- North Adams Council Approves Hospital Resolution; Similar Effort On Hold In Williamstown
WAMC New York News
Wed December 28, 2005
Debate Over Proposed Zoning Change to Accommodate Large Development
By Pat Bradley
Tupper Lake, NY – A group of Tupper Lake, New York residents are concerned about a potential zoning change that the Town Board will consider tonight. The residents say the proposal unfairly favors a huge development in the community, and they point out that the proposal was written by the developer. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.