Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Wed December 28, 2005
Debate Over Proposed Zoning Change to Accommodate Large Development
By Pat Bradley
Tupper Lake, NY – A group of Tupper Lake, New York residents are concerned about a potential zoning change that the Town Board will consider tonight. The residents say the proposal unfairly favors a huge development in the community, and they point out that the proposal was written by the developer. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.