Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed October 5, 2005
Debate Over Use of Word Vermont on Product Labels
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The debate over a long-considered labeling law is at issue once again in Vermont. A legislative committee is reviewing a rule that would restrict how the word Vermont is used on labels. It's been debated for years because some Vermont producers say their made-in-Vermont product could no longer be labeled with the word Vermont.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.