Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Thu March 17, 2005
DEC Proposes ATV Access Policy
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – New York's Department of Environmental Conservation has essentially proposed banning the use of ATVs in the Adirondack and Catskill Forest Preserves. The public has an opportunity to comment on the proposal, and the DEC will hold nine public policy meetings. WAMC's Allison Dunne reports.