Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New York News
Sat February 4, 2006
DEC Proposes Contaminant Clean-up
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has proposed a plan to clean up a contaminated waterfront site in Dutchess County New York.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.