Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri January 30, 2004
DEC Requests Permit Changes for Test Tire Burn
By Pat Bradley
Ticonderoga, NY – International Paper must change its federal air and water permits as it attempts to move forward with a test burn of tires for fuel at its Ticonderoga, New York mill. New York environmental officials requested the change, which will also allow for public hearings in both New York and Vermont. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley reports.