Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wed February 16, 2005
Deepak Chopra - Peace is the Way
By Joe Donahue
Albany, NY – Deepak Chopra's many books have become international bestsellers and classics of their kind. Chopra has dedicated his life to holistic health and spirituality fields, and is the founder of the Chopra Center in Carlsbad, California. WAMC's Joe Donahue spoke with Chopra about his new book, Peace is the Way.