Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Wed September 26, 2012
Democratic Senate candidate Andrews gets boost from bruising GOP primary
The close Republican primary and subsequent recount have dominated talk of the race for state Senate in New York’s 43rd district, as incumbent Roy McDonald and the apparent winner in their race, Saratoga County Clerk Kathy Marchione, both head toward November’s ballot.
But Democrat Robin Andrews, the Town Supervisor of Claverack, may have new life in what was once considered a safe Republican seat. Andrews spoke with WAMC’s Alan Chartock.