Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Wed September 26, 2012
Democratic Senate candidate Andrews gets boost from bruising GOP primary
The close Republican primary and subsequent recount have dominated talk of the race for state Senate in New York’s 43rd district, as incumbent Roy McDonald and the apparent winner in their race, Saratoga County Clerk Kathy Marchione, both head toward November’s ballot.
But Democrat Robin Andrews, the Town Supervisor of Claverack, may have new life in what was once considered a safe Republican seat. Andrews spoke with WAMC’s Alan Chartock.