Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wed November 3, 2010
Democrats Sweep Statewide Offices In Mass.
By Paul Tuthill
Boston, MA – Massachusetts bucked the national trend in the 2010 election, as Democrats captured all of the statewide offices and retained all of the state's ten seats in the US House. Baystate Republicans had to console themselves with small gains in the state legislature. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill was at the Democrat's victory party Tuesday night in Boston ..