Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed November 3, 2010
Democrats Sweep Statewide Offices In Mass.
By Paul Tuthill
Boston, MA – Massachusetts bucked the national trend in the 2010 election, as Democrats captured all of the statewide offices and retained all of the state's ten seats in the US House. Baystate Republicans had to console themselves with small gains in the state legislature. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill was at the Democrat's victory party Tuesday night in Boston ..