Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
Wed November 3, 2010
Democrats Sweep Statewide Offices In Mass.
By Paul Tuthill
Boston, MA – Massachusetts bucked the national trend in the 2010 election, as Democrats captured all of the statewide offices and retained all of the state's ten seats in the US House. Baystate Republicans had to console themselves with small gains in the state legislature. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill was at the Democrat's victory party Tuesday night in Boston ..