Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Wed November 3, 2010
Democrats Sweep Statewide Offices In Mass.
By Paul Tuthill
Boston, MA – Massachusetts bucked the national trend in the 2010 election, as Democrats captured all of the statewide offices and retained all of the state's ten seats in the US House. Baystate Republicans had to console themselves with small gains in the state legislature. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill was at the Democrat's victory party Tuesday night in Boston ..