Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Mon March 10, 2003
DeSisto School Receives Provisional License
By Arlen Cellana
Stockbridge, MA – Ending nearly 3 years of administrative and court proceedings, the Massachusetts Office of Child Care Services is dropping its lawsuit and has granted a six-month provisional license to the DeSisto School in Stockbridge to operate as an educational institution for troubled youth. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana reports.