Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Mon March 10, 2003
DeSisto School Receives Provisional License
By Arlen Cellana
Stockbridge, MA – Ending nearly 3 years of administrative and court proceedings, the Massachusetts Office of Child Care Services is dropping its lawsuit and has granted a six-month provisional license to the DeSisto School in Stockbridge to operate as an educational institution for troubled youth. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana reports.