Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Mon September 18, 2006
Deval Patrick -- Candidate Profile
By Dan Bobkoff
Springfield, MA – Today, WAMC is presenting a series of candidate profiles in the race for governor in Massachusetts. Tomorrow is the democratic primary and the candidates are current state Attorney General Tom Reilly, Chris Gabrieli, a venture capitalist who has been involved in public policy, and Deval Patrick, who was a civil rights lawyer in Bill Clinton's administration. The winner on Tuesday will face Republican Kerry Healey, the current lieutenant governor under Mitt Romney. For the third in our series of reports, Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has a profile of Deval Patrick.