Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Mon September 18, 2006
Deval Patrick -- Candidate Profile
By Dan Bobkoff
Springfield, MA – Today, WAMC is presenting a series of candidate profiles in the race for governor in Massachusetts. Tomorrow is the democratic primary and the candidates are current state Attorney General Tom Reilly, Chris Gabrieli, a venture capitalist who has been involved in public policy, and Deval Patrick, who was a civil rights lawyer in Bill Clinton's administration. The winner on Tuesday will face Republican Kerry Healey, the current lieutenant governor under Mitt Romney. For the third in our series of reports, Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has a profile of Deval Patrick.