Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New England News
Mon September 18, 2006
Deval Patrick -- Candidate Profile
By Dan Bobkoff
Springfield, MA – Today, WAMC is presenting a series of candidate profiles in the race for governor in Massachusetts. Tomorrow is the democratic primary and the candidates are current state Attorney General Tom Reilly, Chris Gabrieli, a venture capitalist who has been involved in public policy, and Deval Patrick, who was a civil rights lawyer in Bill Clinton's administration. The winner on Tuesday will face Republican Kerry Healey, the current lieutenant governor under Mitt Romney. For the third in our series of reports, Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has a profile of Deval Patrick.