Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Thu March 17, 2005
Developer Looks to Convert Historic Building to Condos
By John Krol
Pittsfield, MA – A developer is hoping that tax credits and historic grants will help complete a four million dollar renovation of an early 19th century building in downtown Pittsfield. The hope is to build luxury condominiums, and tap into the booming second-home market in Berkshire County. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief John Krol has the story.