Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
WAMC New York News
Tue November 15, 2005
Development Includes Building of Supermarket
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – People who live in Poughkeepsie and its outskirts, may no longer have to pay for taxicabs or take long bus rides outside of the area, in order to do their grocery shopping.
WAMC'S Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.