Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Sat March 31, 2012
Digging deep: Times scribe Lehren to discuss reporting
New York Times investigative reporter Andrew Lehren has covered issues as diverse as Wikileaks, the Middle East, and Chinese chemicals in American pharmaceuticals. Lehren, who is serving as the Ottaway professor of journalism at the State University of New York at New Paltz this semester, addresses the public April 4th at 7 p.m. on campus in a speech called "The Art of Investigative Reporting." He recently spoke with WAMC's Alan Chartock.