Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Sat March 31, 2012
Digging deep: Times scribe Lehren to discuss reporting
New York Times investigative reporter Andrew Lehren has covered issues as diverse as Wikileaks, the Middle East, and Chinese chemicals in American pharmaceuticals. Lehren, who is serving as the Ottaway professor of journalism at the State University of New York at New Paltz this semester, addresses the public April 4th at 7 p.m. on campus in a speech called "The Art of Investigative Reporting." He recently spoke with WAMC's Alan Chartock.