Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Mon April 7, 2003
Disability Summit in VT features 60 Minutes Anchor
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The 3rd annual Governor's Summit on the Employment of People with Disabilities is being held in Burlington today. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley was there to hear the keynote speaker - 60 Minutes' Mike Wallace - talk about his experience with clinical depression.