Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Mon April 7, 2003
Disability Summit in VT features 60 Minutes Anchor
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The 3rd annual Governor's Summit on the Employment of People with Disabilities is being held in Burlington today. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley was there to hear the keynote speaker - 60 Minutes' Mike Wallace - talk about his experience with clinical depression.