Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Mon April 7, 2003
Disability Summit in VT features 60 Minutes Anchor
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The 3rd annual Governor's Summit on the Employment of People with Disabilities is being held in Burlington today. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley was there to hear the keynote speaker - 60 Minutes' Mike Wallace - talk about his experience with clinical depression.