Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Tue February 7, 2006
By Deborah Runcie
Albany, NY – With gas prices remaining high, the number of people driving off without paying continues to be a problem nationwide. A lawmaker in upstate New York is hoping to impose legislation that will serve as a deterrent for stealing gas.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.