Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue February 7, 2006
By Deborah Runcie
Albany, NY – With gas prices remaining high, the number of people driving off without paying continues to be a problem nationwide. A lawmaker in upstate New York is hoping to impose legislation that will serve as a deterrent for stealing gas.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.