Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
WAMC New York News
Tue February 7, 2006
By Deborah Runcie
Albany, NY – With gas prices remaining high, the number of people driving off without paying continues to be a problem nationwide. A lawmaker in upstate New York is hoping to impose legislation that will serve as a deterrent for stealing gas.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.