Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon June 7, 2004
Discussing Concepts to Enhance Dairy Pricing
By Pat Bradley
Brattleboro, VT – A panel discussion with dairy industry experts was held during the recent Strolling of the Heifers festival in Brattleboro, Vermont. Panelists discussed options that would keep prices to dairy farmers stable, including developing a New England "brand" of milk. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.