Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Mon June 7, 2004
Discussing Concepts to Enhance Dairy Pricing
By Pat Bradley
Brattleboro, VT – A panel discussion with dairy industry experts was held during the recent Strolling of the Heifers festival in Brattleboro, Vermont. Panelists discussed options that would keep prices to dairy farmers stable, including developing a New England "brand" of milk. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.