Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC New York News
Fri February 25, 2005
Dissolving Border Concept Viable or Imprudent?
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The president of a Canadian think tank says its time to dissolve the border between eastern Canada and the northeastern U-S to create a new super trade corridor.
But some find it an entertaining concept that's unrealistic and unlikely to ever come to fruition. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.