Most Active Stories
- MA And CT Declare State Of Emergency, Issues Travel Bans As Winter Blast Nears
- New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Arrested On Corruption Charges
- NYS Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Charged in Corruption Scheme
- Wrinkles In Schenectady Casino Planning
- International Paper Employee Dies From Injuries
WAMC New York News
Fri February 25, 2005
Dissolving Border Concept Viable or Imprudent?
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The president of a Canadian think tank says its time to dissolve the border between eastern Canada and the northeastern U-S to create a new super trade corridor.
But some find it an entertaining concept that's unrealistic and unlikely to ever come to fruition. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.