Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Fri February 25, 2005
Dissolving Border Concept Viable or Imprudent?
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The president of a Canadian think tank says its time to dissolve the border between eastern Canada and the northeastern U-S to create a new super trade corridor. But some find it an entertaining concept that's unrealistic and unlikely to ever come to fruition. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.