Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
WAMC New York News
Fri February 25, 2005
Dissolving Border Concept Viable or Imprudent?
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The president of a Canadian think tank says its time to dissolve the border between eastern Canada and the northeastern U-S to create a new super trade corridor.
But some find it an entertaining concept that's unrealistic and unlikely to ever come to fruition. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.