Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
WAMC New York News
Fri February 25, 2005
Dissolving Border Concept Viable or Imprudent?
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The president of a Canadian think tank says its time to dissolve the border between eastern Canada and the northeastern U-S to create a new super trade corridor.
But some find it an entertaining concept that's unrealistic and unlikely to ever come to fruition. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.