Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Mon January 22, 2007
DMV Commissioner Warns of Implementation Cost and Complications to Implement Real-ID
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The head of the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles told lawmakers in Montpelier Thursday that implementation of the federally mandated REAL-ID system will not only stress her department, it could cost the state at least two-million dollars. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.