Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Mon January 22, 2007
DMV Commissioner Warns of Implementation Cost and Complications to Implement Real-ID
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The head of the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles told lawmakers in Montpelier Thursday that implementation of the federally mandated REAL-ID system will not only stress her department, it could cost the state at least two-million dollars. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.