Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Mon January 22, 2007
DMV Commissioner Warns of Implementation Cost and Complications to Implement Real-ID
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The head of the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles told lawmakers in Montpelier Thursday that implementation of the federally mandated REAL-ID system will not only stress her department, it could cost the state at least two-million dollars. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.