Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Thu December 22, 2005
DOD Surveillance of Anti-War Protests in Vermont Provokes Concern
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Peace activists in Vermont are up in arms following an N-B-C News report last week that a secret Department of Defense database listed 15-hundred suspicious incidents around the country in a ten-month period. Some on the list were in Vermont. A leading Senator from the Green Mountain State is also demanding answers from the Secretary of Defense. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.