Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu December 22, 2005
DOD Surveillance of Anti-War Protests in Vermont Provokes Concern
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Peace activists in Vermont are up in arms following an N-B-C News report last week that a secret Department of Defense database listed 15-hundred suspicious incidents around the country in a ten-month period. Some on the list were in Vermont. A leading Senator from the Green Mountain State is also demanding answers from the Secretary of Defense. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.