Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu December 22, 2005
DOD Surveillance of Anti-War Protests in Vermont Provokes Concern
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Peace activists in Vermont are up in arms following an N-B-C News report last week that a secret Department of Defense database listed 15-hundred suspicious incidents around the country in a ten-month period. Some on the list were in Vermont. A leading Senator from the Green Mountain State is also demanding answers from the Secretary of Defense. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.