Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
Fri June 1, 2012
Does Commitment To Faith Trump Loyalty To Law?
Pedro Hernandez was recently charged for the 1979 death of 6-year-old Etan Patz. The New York Times reports that Hernandez confessed to his Catholic prayer group in the 1980s, but no one went to authorities. Host Michel Martin explores the legal and religious aspects of confession with lawyer Daniel Van Ness and Father Robert Kaslyn.