Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Wed July 16, 2008
Dog track owners have challenged highest court in MA
Springfield, MA – The highest court in Massachusetts has rejected a challenge By dog track owners who wanted to eliminate a November ballot question that asks voters whether to ban dog racing in Massachusetts. WAMC's Paul Tuthill reports. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.