Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Wed July 16, 2008
Dog track owners have challenged highest court in MA
Springfield, MA – The highest court in Massachusetts has rejected a challenge By dog track owners who wanted to eliminate a November ballot question that asks voters whether to ban dog racing in Massachusetts. WAMC's Paul Tuthill reports. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.