Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Tue November 27, 2012
Donald Fagen, co-founder of legendary rock group Steely Dan, joins us to talk about his latest solo effort Sunken Condos and about getting the absolute most of out every single composition for his fourth solo album.
Clocking in at just over 44 minutes, Sunken Condos contains nine tracks that include a wide array of instruments and clever lyrics that have critics saying Fagen has created a tightly produced album that sounds right at home among the rest of the Steely Dan catalog.
The Roundtable - Question of the Day