Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Tue November 27, 2012
Donald Fagen, co-founder of legendary rock group Steely Dan, joins us to talk about his latest solo effort Sunken Condos and about getting the absolute most of out every single composition for his fourth solo album.
Clocking in at just over 44 minutes, Sunken Condos contains nine tracks that include a wide array of instruments and clever lyrics that have critics saying Fagen has created a tightly produced album that sounds right at home among the rest of the Steely Dan catalog.
The Roundtable - Question of the Day