Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue November 1, 2005
Donor fatigue worries local charities
By Jessica Bloustein
Springfield, MA – Tsunami and Hurricane Katrina relief efforts in upstate New York and New England have yielded several million dollars in contributions this year. But the level of giving has some charitable organizations in the Pioneer Valley of western Massachusetts wondering if their own fund-raising efforts might be hampered because of what they call "donor fatigue"
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein surveyed some local charities: