Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Mon May 21, 2012
Don't Trip Over Your Digital Footprint
Whether you're a pop icon or a high school teenager, no one's immune from public scrutiny. A status update or 140 characters can be enough to seriously offend others, and ruin your reputation. Host Michel Martin takes a look at the pitfalls of social media with blogger Latoya Peterson, and high school "Twitter Principal" Eric Sheninger.