Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Fri October 25, 2013
Dr. Alan Chartock's Morning Commentary
WAMC political observer Dr. Alan Chartock talks about a federal appeals courts decision to lift the $150,000 annual limit on campaign contributions to political action committees and what that means as far as the New York City mayoral race is concerned. Chartock also discusses New York State Education Commissioner John King Jr. speaking in support of Common Core reforms at a forum in Albany.