Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Fri October 25, 2013
Dr. Alan Chartock's Morning Commentary
WAMC political observer Dr. Alan Chartock talks about a federal appeals courts decision to lift the $150,000 annual limit on campaign contributions to political action committees and what that means as far as the New York City mayoral race is concerned. Chartock also discusses New York State Education Commissioner John King Jr. speaking in support of Common Core reforms at a forum in Albany.