Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Tue May 28, 2013
Dr. Andrew Marsh, University of Warwick – Nanodiamonds and Low-Energy Laundry
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Andrew Marsh of the University of Warwick reveals how nanodiamonds could help keep your energy costs down and your laundry sparking white.
Andrew Marsh is an associate professor of chemistry at the University of Warwick. His research uses organic chemistry and molecular design to create functional molecules and to understand how those molecules interact with each other and with biological targets.