Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
Tue May 28, 2013
Dr. Andrew Marsh, University of Warwick – Nanodiamonds and Low-Energy Laundry
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Andrew Marsh of the University of Warwick reveals how nanodiamonds could help keep your energy costs down and your laundry sparking white.
Andrew Marsh is an associate professor of chemistry at the University of Warwick. His research uses organic chemistry and molecular design to create functional molecules and to understand how those molecules interact with each other and with biological targets.